PRIVACITY POLICYPool Covers LightCover
Before using our services or functionalities it is important that you read this Policy as well as the specific conditions that regulate each service or functionality.
LIGHTCOVER informs users that it complies with the current data protection regulations and, in particular, with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter, the General Data Protection Regulation), and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
All legal texts are available to Users and / or Clients in the corresponding website. It is important that you read them as those that are valid at the time of use of our services will be applicable.
2.- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
LIGHTCOVER is responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in relation to the services it provides.
LIGHTCOVER is committed to respect and safeguard your privacy and the security of your data. The identifying data of the person responsible for processing are: LIGHTCOVER, S.L., with registered office at C / Mallorca 29, Sant Quirze del Vallès, 08192, Barcelona.
3.- What data do we collect and in what way?
Depending on how you interact with LIGHTCOVER (through the web or digital environments, in person at our offices or by telephone, etc.) we collect various types of data about you that can identify you directly or indirectly, as described continuation:
• Personal contact information: by this we mean any information you provide us to contact you such as your name, postal address, email address or your telephone number.
• Registration information for carrying out works with LIGHTCOVER.
• Demographic or behavioral information: information that describes your demographic or behavioral characteristics, eg zip code.
• Technical information on computer / mobile devices: information about the computer system or other technological device used to access our website, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, the type of operating system and the type and version of the web browser.
• Websites / usual information on communications: While browsing and interacting with our website, we can use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your actions. This includes information such as the links you click on, the pages or content you view and for how long, and other similar information and statistics about your interactions, such as content response times, download errors, and duration of visits to certain pages. This information is captured using automated technologies such as cookies and is also collected through the use of third-party tracking services (such as Google Analytics).
The acceptance of the processing of your personal data is always revocable although, in certain cases, in case of opposing you and not authorizing the processing of your personal data, we will not be able to provide you with certain functionalities or services.
4.- For what purpose / are we collecting your data?
We can treat your data for different purposes. We use your data, for example, when:
• Contact us on our website
• Make a call request.
• Contact our Customer Service.
• You subscribe to our newsletter.
• You participate in raffles, contests, promotional activities organized by LIGHTCOVER.
* You present a claim, suggestion or complaint.
• You participate in surveys about our products or services.
5.- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In order to obtain the full satisfaction of our customers, we inform you that all the information you have provided and the information you provide will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Your data may be communicated to trusted third parties of LIGHTCOVER located within the European Economic Area (EEA) in order to provide you with a better service.
These third parties can be:
• Third parties that help us provide technology services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you.
• Third parties that help us provide digital and e-commerce services such as store locator, CRM, web analytics and search engine.
In case of using companies that do not belong to the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only use companies that offer sufficient protection in accordance with European legislation, such as, for example, suppliers located in the USA that have adhered to “Privacy Shield”.
We do not give your data to third parties unless you have authorized us or we are bound by Law.
6.- How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept as long as the user does not state otherwise and for the legally established conservation periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons they have lost the usefulness or the legitimate purpose for which they were collected.
7.- What are the rights of the users that provide us with their data?
Users may exercise, with respect to data collected in the manner described in the first point, the rights recognized in the General Data Protection Regulations, and in particular the rights of portability, access, rectification, deletion and limitation to processing.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each user by written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of ID, NIE or Passport, addressed to the following address: LIGHTCOVER, S.L., Calle Mallorca, 29
Sant Quirze del Vallès, 08192, Barcelona (Spain). They can also send this information by email to the address email@example.com.
Likewise, users are informed that they can withdraw their consent for the processing of their data at any time, as well as that they can submit a claim to the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) if deemed appropriate.
8.- Communication of incidence and irregularities
In case of any behavior or situation that could be susceptible to generate an incidence or irregularity of any kind, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the following address: LIGHTCOVER, SL, Calle Mallorca, 29 Sant Quirze del Vallès, 08192, Barcelona (Spain).
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or wish to contact our Data Protection Delegate, write to the following address email@example.com
10.- Commitment of the user
The user is responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, which are accurate, current and complete for the purpose they are provided, assuming responsibility for the damages, both for loss of profit as for emerging damage, that could be generated by said inaccuracies or falsehoods. In any case, if the data provided in the corresponding forms was the owner of a third party, the user is solely responsible for the correct capture of the consent and information to the third party on the aspects reflected in this legal notice and privacy policies.
We are committed to protecting your personal data. We contractually demand that trusted third parties that treat your data do so as well.
12.- Responsibility of users for use and content
Both the access to our website and the use that may be made of the information and contents included in it, shall be the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. Therefore, the use that can be made of the information, images, content and / or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subject to the legality, whether national or international, applicable, as well as the principles of good faith and use. lawful by the users, who will be entirely responsible for said access and correct use. The users will be obliged to make a reasonable use of the services or contents, under the principle of good faith and with respect to current legislation, morals, public order, good customs, the rights of third parties or the own company, all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they are designed.
LIGHTCOVER assumes no responsibility, whether direct or indirect, for emergent damage or loss of profit, derived from the misuse of the services or contents made by the Users or third parties.
13.- Information about cookies
14.- Information on the use of other websites and social networks
The company is only responsible for the contents and management of the web pages of which it is the owner or has a right of similar nature. Any other website or social network or repository of information on the Internet, outside of this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners.
LIGHTCOVER collaborates in an ordinary way with different applications and Web environments, and always recommends to all users that before accessing these web environments carefully read the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies, and only access them once they have understood and accepted in its entirety legal text.
LIGHTCOVER is committed to controlling the contents that are exposed in these social networks and will expel those users who make an incorrect use in them.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!